“Jumbo” Foam Mat
Ref. : 10013
Spacious, comfortable surface for safe play. This shock absorbent mat protects your child from cold floors. Play puzzle: 2D or 3D jigsaw puzzle.
With the “Jumbo” foam mat, play and learn in total safety and comfort…
Your child will safely play their first games on these comfortable, hygienic and colourful LUDI foam tiles with high-quality textures!
The Jumbo foam mat keeps children off cold floors, absorbs shocks and is resistant to little teeth. The bright colours and range of textures stimulate baby’s curiosity. Everything about it is designed to encourage your child’s fine motor skills!
The 10 large tiles and 8 little tiles fit together to make a fabulous playmat measuring 180x240x1.2 cm. Perfect for crawling around or playing with their favourite toys! The sturdy, comfortable tiles (1.2 cm thick) interlock to keep your child safe.
Makes learning fun!
As they grow, children will enjoy separating the tiles, removing the smaller ones from the centre of the bigger ones, and putting the jigsaw puzzle back together again. The 4 removable geometric shapes and 8 removable animals can also be used for shape-sorting. Great for a bit of geometry revision, and learn the name of animals as well as improving dexterity!
As your child grows they’ll find new ways to play, such as making the mat into a 3D jigsaw puzzle.
And there’s more – the smaller tiles can be attached to the larger ones to make a longer mat.
Mat size: 180 x 240 x 1,2 cm.
Tile size: 60 x 60 x 1.2 cm.
- 100% EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate).
- Next-generation tiles with a formamide level of less than 200 ppm.
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth
- The tiles can be used inside (as a playpen mat or playmat) or outside on a flat, non-slip surface.
- Air the tiles for 48 hours before use.
- Put the foam mats under the pop-up play area or your pop-up tent. The foam mat keeps baby off the floor and absorbes shocks.
- Combine the puzzle pieces for more game and colors! Warning, awakening foam can’t be mix with educative foam. For a soft and colourful life!
- And there’s more! The smaller tiles can be attached to the larger ones to make a longer mat.