Geometric Shapes playmat
Ref. : 10010
Comfortable surface for safe play. This shock absorbent mat protects your child from cold floors. Play puzzle: 2D or 3D jigsaw puzzle, with smaller tiles and geometric shapes for shape-sorting fun.
Play and learn in total safety and comfort with the Geometric Shapes Playmat!
Your child will safely play their first games on these comfortable, hygienic and colourful LUDI foam tiles with high-quality textures!
This “Geometric Shapes” playmat keeps children off cold floors, absorbs shocks and is resistant to little teeth. The bright colours and range of textures stimulate baby’s curiosity. Everything about it is designed to encourage your child’s fine motor skills!
The 4 large tiles fit together to make a fabulous playmat measuring 120.5 x 120.5 cm. Perfect for crawling around or playing with their favourite toys! The sturdy, comfortable tiles (1.2 cm thick) interlock to keep your child safe.
Makes learning fun!
As they grow, children will enjoy separating the tiles, removing the smaller ones from the centre of the bigger ones, and putting the jigsaw puzzle back together again. The 4 removable geometric shapes can also be used for shape-sorting. Great for a bit of geometry revision as well as improving dexterity!
As your child grows they’ll find new ways to play, such as making the mat into a 3D jigsaw puzzle.
And there’s more – the smaller tiles can be attached to the larger ones to make a longer mat.
Mat size: 120.5 x 120.5 x 1.2 cm.
Tile size: 60 x 60 x 1.2 cm.
- 100% EVA tiles (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate).
- Next-generation tiles with a formamide level of less than 200 ppm.
- Washable at the hand with plenty of cold water.
- If you find an odor, ventilate 24 hours.
- Put the foam mats under the pop-up play area or your pop-up tent. The foam mat keeps baby off the floor and absorbes shocks.
- Combine the puzzle pieces for more game and colors! Warning, awakening foam can’t be mix with educative foam. For a soft and colorful life!
- And there’s more! The smaller tiles can be attached to the larger ones to make a longer mat.