“Indian” activities area
Ref. : 20012
A big, comfy, reassuringly secure space, that can change as your baby grows. Inflatable side walls and comfortable mat. There are 7 different activities and 4 balls to help baby learn and have fun.
Buy on our marketplaces :
Never waste a chance to have fun with the “Indian” activities area!
During their first few months, most babies spend a lot of their time lying on their backs. In no time, they start to enjoy being on their tummy – this position brings the muscles of the upper body into play and helps to develop physical abilities. Soon they learn to roll over, crawl and sit up.
This “Indian” activities area gives baby a place to play and rest under the watchful eye of their parents. The padded mat and four inflatable side walls provide maximum safety and comfort. Its bright colours and amusing shapes make this an attractive learning space that is sure to spark your child’s curiosity. The arches are easily removed – they click on or off in seconds, so that you can join in the fun in a trice!
This play gym changes with baby as they grow. The sensory activities mean it’s perfect for stimulating baby’s dexterity and motor skills. There are 3 activities to hang on the arches: a raccoon teething ring, a dream-catcher with a bell inside, and a multi-textured cloud.
On the mat: a sun-shaped mirror, a teddy bear head which producing a “honk”, a crumpled paper teepee with a little Red Indian inside to play hide-and-seek with, and a felt leaf that slides from side to side…
NB: this product grows with your child – remove the side walls to turn it into a playmat or playpen mat.
- Assembled playmat: 110 x 110 x 49 cm.
- The mat: 110 x 110 x 2cm.
- The arches : 150 x ø 3 cm.
- Inflatable tubes: ø 20 cm.
- Tapis 100% polyester
- Mat: Machine wash cold.
- Removable activities and tubes: washable with a damp cloth.
- For infants able to crawl, we recommend that parents keep their child within sight, as the soft sides of the play area will not keep them in.
- Add multicoloured game balls! Are ideal as a finishing touch to your play area or for making a ball pool!
- Make a little nest by putting the padded mat at the bottom of the play area, then slide the arch and all its activities into place. A comfy, cosy cocoon for your baby!